College of Education Graduation Student Speaker
You could be our next College of Education graduation student speaker!
If you are graduating and want to be considered as the College of Education speaker for the Spring EKU Commencement ceremony (May 2020), please submit the following
by Friday, March 26 at 4:00 p.m.
to Roxann Sumner email@example.com in the College of Education Dean’s office, Combs 420.
- A cover page with name, EKU ID#, cumulative GPA, your major, telephone number, and email.
- A draft speech in which you share your EKU experiences and opportunities. Speeches should be about 5 minutes in length (about 3-4 pages of double-spaced text)
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member supporting your application.
- Open only to undergraduate students.
- The ceremony will be virtual and commencement speaker will be pre-recorded (not live).