- COE Scholarship Application
- Request Scholarship Recommendation
- College of Education Scholarship List
(use this form to determine which to apply for on the COE Scholarship Application)
- EKU Foundation Scholarship List
(must apply through EKU Scholarship Office)
- KHEAA Scholarship Information
Whether you're considering attending EKU are or an enrolled student, we have academic advisors waiting to assist you with academic planning. The Student Success and Advising office is located in the Bert Combs Building, Rm. 423. This office is open Monday-Friday from 8 AM - 4:30 PM. In addition to helping you find the major that's right for you staff can help you find your faculty advisor, solve registration issues, understand Degree Works, prepare for graduation, and much more. Reach an academic advisor or specialist by phone at 859-622-1828.
Students majoring in elementary and middle grades education may also contact Dr. Ginni Fair, (859-622-2927), Interim Department Chair for Curriculum and Instruction. Dr. Fair can assist you with undergraduate academic advisement when your primary advisor is not available, you are a new transfer student, have not declared your major, or have other general questions.
Students interested in majoring in Communication Disorders, should contact Dr. Kellie Ellis (859-622-1860), Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing should contact Dr. Michelle Gremp (859-622-8013), Early Childhood Special Education (IECE) should contact Professor Kristi Lunceford (859-622-1043), or Learning and Behavior Disorders should contact Dr. Dusty Embury (859-622-2406).
Graduating students and graduate students should contact the primary graduate advisor for their program of interest.
Students seeking a Master of Arts in Education degree from one of the following departments:
- Curriculum and Instruction (elementary, middle, secondary, gifted/talented, or reading/writing) may contact Dr. April Blakely (859-622-2396), SCEP Director of Graduate Programs. If library science or instructional computer technology contact Dr. Ralph Turner, program coordinator (859-622-8087).
- Special Education graduate degrees (advanced studies or Master’s adding certification in LBD, DHH or IECE): Contact Dr. Michelle Gremp(859-622-8013) Graduate Coordinator.
- Educational Leadership and Policy Studies may contact Dr. Ann Burns (859-622-1431), Coorindator for principal and superintendent programs or Dr. Tara Shepperson, (859-622-8435), Coordinator for Ed.D. Educational Leadership.
- Dr. James Dantic (859-622-7240), Master of Arts in Teaching Program Coordinator, is available to assist MAT degree seeking those who have earned an undergraduate degree and seek to add teacher certificatin in elementary, middle, secondary, 5-12, and P-12 education.
- Dr. Ken Engebretson (859-622-1124) is available to assist students seeking a MA or MAEd degree in Counseling.
- Graduation Process Information- Undergraduate Candidates
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators and PRAXIS II Review and Registration Information
- Registration Override Request Form - Undergraduate Candidates
- Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB)
- Kentucky Department of Education (KDE)
- Kentucky Department of Education School Report Cards
- Learning Resource Center (EKU Library)
- NOEL Studio (EKU)
- Teacher Career Center
- Teacher Certification By State Guide
- How to earn Kentucky Paraeducator Certification
- Council for Exceptional Children (SCEC) (Student Chapter) - Kristi Lunceford , Faculty Advisors
- Kappa Delta Pi (EKU Chapter), Dr. Todd McCardle, Faculty Advisor
- Kentucky Education Association-SP (EKU Chapter) - Dr. Cynthia Resor, Stacey Korson, Eileen Shanahan or Sonja Yow, Faculty Advisors
- Middle School Association (EKU Chapter) - Dr. April Blakely, Faculty Advisor
- National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association (NSSLHA) (EKU Chapter) - Dr. Robyn Wahl, Faculty Advisors