EKU College of Education & Applied Human Sciences Student Support Fund Application
Purpose: To assist students in paying for PRAXIS exams fees required for admission to teacher education, certifications, or endorsements.
- Must be a full-time EKU undergraduate elementary, middle, secondary, or P-12 education major (12 or more credit hour in a semester) OR part-time graduate student (fewer than 9 credit hours per semester).
- Minimum 2.75 GPA for undergraduate students OR 3.0 for graduate students.
- Must apply for and qualify for student financial aid
- Students may receive funding for a maximum of three different PRAXIS exams.
- Students may NOT receive funding for the same PRAXIS exam more than one time.
- This fund cannot reimburse fees already paid the ETS/PRAXIS.
- Test dates must be at least 60 days AFTER the deadline of the application.
- Complete application form (below) which includes a letter of recommendation from an EKU professor
- January 25 is the deadline to request funding for test dates AFTER March 25.
- August 25 is the deadline to request funding for test dates AFTER October 25.
- April 25 is the deadline to request funding for test dates AFTER June 25.