EKU Tuition Discount for Kentucky Teachers
EKU is offering active Kentucky teachers a discounted tuition rate of $395 per credit hour in appreciation of their dedicated service to youth.
Discount applies to the following for active Kentucky teachers:
- Master of Arts of Teaching for students who are active Kentucky teachers and choose to teach using Option 6 certification while in this initial certification program
- Master of Arts in Education degrees
- Education Specialist
- Teaching endorsements and adding new certifications.
- Discount does NOT apply to the Doctorate in Education programs, M.A. in Communication Disorders, or M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. The normal tuition of $510 per credit hour will apply to students who are not currently teaching or teaching outside Kentucky.
To qualify for the discount:
- Apply to EKU’s Graduate School.
- Upon admission, you will receive an electronic letter stating if you are eligible for the discount.
- Complete the form linked to the electronic admission letter. You will be required to verify your employment by submitting a letter from your principal/school district.
Once you have submitted the form, you will not need to apply for the discount again unless you withdraw from the university or do not attend courses for one year.
- You must submit your request for discounted tuition by the following dates for the discount to apply:
Fall Admission Term: August 1st
Spring Admission Term: January 1st
Summer Admission Term: May 1st
Questions? Please contact EKU's Graduate School.
Graduate Education and Research
Published on January 11, 2022